How to Book
To book onto any of our programmes or to seek answers to any queries you may have, you can contact us at:
The Education Centre,
Wicklow Mountains National Park,
Telephone: (0404) 45656
Fax: (0404) 45710
- All our activities are free of charge
- Groups must be accompanied by one adult leader for every ten students.
- Arrival without the specified number of leaders may result in the group being turned away.
- Accompanying adults must remain with their groups at all times to assist where necessary and to be responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their students
- All activities start from the Education Centre which is close to the Upper Lake car park
- Buses must park at the Upper Lake car park.
- Toilet facilities are not available in the Education Centre; please use the toilets in the car park.
- Children are advised to bring full rain gear and suitable footwear, wear old clothes, and bring a spare pair of clothes
- Please contact us well in advance in order to avoid disappointment
For school bookings, it is advised to book early with your desired date to avoid disappointment. Once provisionally booked, the school will receive all relevant information relating to their visit. This will include a booking slip to be filled in by the school, giving the schools insurance details and any relevant medical details of the pupils. Once this slip is returned, the booking will be confirmed.
Teachers are reminded that the Education Centre works on a one leader to ten-pupil ratio; if this is not adhered to it may result in the cancellation of the visit.